2017 Good Quality New Electric Tricycle with 3 Different Max Speed (TC-020) to Luxemburg Factories
2017 Good Quality New Electric Tricycle with 3 Different Max Speed (TC-020) to Luxemburg Factories Detail:
|Motor||brushless hub motor 500W|
|Battery||48V20AH/60V20AH sealed lead-acid battery|
|Controller||500W Brushless controller|
|Charging time||8-10 hours|
|Performance & Main components|
|Range||55km(distance by riders weight,terrain,road sufurface etc.)|
|Product colour||customer’s request|
|Front brake||drum brake|
|Front fork||hydraulic pressure|
|Rear brake||drum brake|
|Throttle||Twist intelligent speed control|
|With 3 different kinds of max speed (1speed:9km/h,2speed:15km/h,3speed:25km/h)|
|With reverse gear|
|with rear basket or storage box|
|Unit packaging||Each in a carton Box|
|Qty / Export carton||1 pc /ctn|
|Export carton dimension||155X70X106CM|
|1×20′footer FCL quantity||20pcs|
|1×40′footer FCL quantity||44pcs|
The price above are based on FOB Ningbo(Zhejiang Province,China).
The quotation is valid within 15 days, we reserve the right to modify the prices if needed.
The prices above are for your reference only, it is subject to our final confirmation.
Product detail pictures:
2017 Good Quality New Electric Tricycle with 3 Different Max Speed (TC-020) to Luxemburg Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
Update – 25 miles, still full LEDs on first charge. I’ll update when I run it down with the final range.
Update2 – 35 miles, still full.
When your starter is bad and “roll starting” isn’t an option… here’s a different (and potentially dangerous) way to start a tractor using the PTO (Power Take-off), a ratcheting tie-down, a car, and a lovely and skilled assistant.
1) Ensure the tractor’s transmission is in neutral
2) Ensure the throttle is set to idle and the fuel cut-off properly set
3) Use the highest PTO speed you have (yes, in the video I said to use 540 because it had more torque, but that was not correct – in fact if you have 1000 available you should use that, as it will apply more torque to the tractor’s engine for starting, much in the same way using 2nd gear in a car works better for roll starting)
4) Do NOT tie or attach the strap to the PTO shaft – it should fall away when the end is reached
5) The clutch operator should press the clutch in before the pull vehicle moves and SLOWLY release it throughout the pull so none of the components are “shock loaded”. For this reason, it’s probably best to do this on dirt/gravel using a lightweight pull vehicle (like a small car or 4-wheeler).
6) The pull vehicle driver should continue pulling until the strap is well clear of the PTO implement
FINAL DISCLAIMER: Seriously, there are a LOT of hazards here – if you don’t feel totally confident around dangerous machines, don’t try this – you can easily maim or kill yourself. Carefully weigh whether you should just take the time to get a new starter instead of trying something stupid like this.
By from -
By from -