China New Product Mountain Electric Bicycle (TDE-035B) for Gambia Importers
China New Product Mountain Electric Bicycle (TDE-035B) for Gambia Importers Detail:
|Motor||250W High speed brushless DC motor|
|Battery||36V,8AH Li-ion battery|
|Charge||AC 110V-240V 50/60HZ|
|Performance & Main components|
|Max.speed||25km/h (EU) or 32km/h(USA&Canada)|
|Tyres||KENDA 26 “×1.95|
|Front fork||hydraulic suspension|
|Brake||Fornt disk brake / Rear V-brake|
|N.W/G.W||24/28.5 KGS (with 36V,10AH Li-ion battery)|
Product detail pictures:
China New Product Mountain Electric Bicycle (TDE-035B) for Gambia Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
Compared to the basic X model, the new Zero MX features a sturdier shock and fork, bigger tires on wider rims, and stronger hubs. Those changes make it about 10 pounds heavier and give it much-improved moto capability.
Read the FULL REVIEW at:
It’s been exactly a year since we tested the Zero X, and the new MX gave us a moment of deja vu, since its frame, battery and motor are virtually identical. Last year, we found the ‘X’ to be the most resolved — and most fun — little bike in the fledgling electric motorcycle class. At about 140 pounds, it betrayed the company’s Chief Technical Officer Neal Saiki’s previous work as a mountain bike designer.
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/Motorcycle
Facebook – https://facebook.com/MotorcycleCom
Twitter – https://twitter.com/MotorcycleCom
Web – https://www.Motorcycle.com
Established in 1994, Motorcycle.com is the premiere online resource for motorcycle and scooter enthusiasts. With hundreds of high quality, detailed video reviews on bikes from Harley-Davidson, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki and just about everybody else, it’s the best place to go to learn about the latest and greatest two-wheeled creations. There’s simply no better resource if you’re planning on buying or if you just want to check out some awesome machines.
When your starter is bad and “roll starting” isn’t an option… here’s a different (and potentially dangerous) way to start a tractor using the PTO (Power Take-off), a ratcheting tie-down, a car, and a lovely and skilled assistant.
1) Ensure the tractor’s transmission is in neutral
2) Ensure the throttle is set to idle and the fuel cut-off properly set
3) Use the highest PTO speed you have (yes, in the video I said to use 540 because it had more torque, but that was not correct – in fact if you have 1000 available you should use that, as it will apply more torque to the tractor’s engine for starting, much in the same way using 2nd gear in a car works better for roll starting)
4) Do NOT tie or attach the strap to the PTO shaft – it should fall away when the end is reached
5) The clutch operator should press the clutch in before the pull vehicle moves and SLOWLY release it throughout the pull so none of the components are “shock loaded”. For this reason, it’s probably best to do this on dirt/gravel using a lightweight pull vehicle (like a small car or 4-wheeler).
6) The pull vehicle driver should continue pulling until the strap is well clear of the PTO implement
FINAL DISCLAIMER: Seriously, there are a LOT of hazards here – if you don’t feel totally confident around dangerous machines, don’t try this – you can easily maim or kill yourself. Carefully weigh whether you should just take the time to get a new starter instead of trying something stupid like this.
By from -
By from -