China supplier OEM 300W 10″ Lithium Battery Folding Electric Bike (MES-006) for Holland Importers
China supplier OEM 300W 10″ Lithium Battery Folding Electric Bike (MES-006) for Holland Importers Detail:
|Motor||Brushless hub motor 350W|
|Battery||36V8AH,15.4AH Lithium battery|
|Controller||6 tube brushless controller|
|Charging time||6~8 hours|
|Front brake||E-ABS brake|
|Rear brake||drum brake|
|Tires||Front 8″ rubber tire ,rear solid tire|
|GPS add 35USD|
|Stopwatch add 6USD|
|Mobile holder add 3USD|
|Rear basket add 4USD|
|Mirror add 6USD|
|Helmet add 6.5USD|
Product detail pictures:
China supplier OEM 300W 10″ Lithium Battery Folding Electric Bike (MES-006) for Holland Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
Nimrod Sapir risked his family’s savings to fulfil his dream of developing a lightweight electric scooter to make the everyday commute more eco-friendly and without the constraints of public transit.
Check us out at www.falconpev.com.sg!
Wondering why your Power Wheels battery isn’t charging? First, you’ll need to figure out if the charger or the battery itself is the problem. In this video we go over how to test both.
What you’ll need:
- A volt meter (these can be found at your local hardware store for $10-15)
- Power Wheels battery
- Power Wheels charger
- 2 paperclips if you are testing the red Power Wheels battery
Testing the Charger Output:
- Switch the volt meter to the 20 DC side.
- Touch the electrodes to the Power Wheels battery charger (negative to negative, positive to positive)
- You’ll always want the voltage to be higher than the battery. For example, for a 6v battery the voltage should be 7+. For a 12v Power Wheels battery, the voltage should be above 13.5
- Anything less than these voltages will not be able to charge your battery
- Note: This test will not work on the Power Wheels quick charger, stay tuned for a separate video
Testing the Battery:
- This test is similar to how you checked the Power Wheels charger. Place the electrodes against the battery (negative to negative, positive to positive)
- If your battery is below a certain threshold, the charger will not work
- The 12v battery should be at 10.5v+ and the 6v battery should be over 5v. Any lower and you’ll need to replace the battery
- Note: Testing the red Power Wheels battery is a little trickier because the electrodes won’t fit into the slots. You’ll want to first insert paperclips, and then hold the electrodes beside them against the battery
Be sure to give us a call if you have any questions, or visit our website: https://www.techbatterysolutions.com.
By from -
By from -