High Performance 1000W High Quality Electric Moped with Disk Brake (MES-013) for Detroit Factories
High Performance 1000W High Quality Electric Moped with Disk Brake (MES-013) for Detroit Factories Detail:
|Motor||Gear-driven motor 1000W|
|Battery||36V12AH Lead-acid ,36V20AH Lithium battery|
|Charging time||6~8 hours|
|Brake||Front and rear disk brakes|
|Shock absorber||Front made in Taiwan ,rear spring bumper|
|Tires||12″x3.0 made in Taiwan|
|GPS add 35USD|
|Stopwatch add 6USD|
|Mobile holder add 3USD|
|Rear basket add 4USD|
|Mirror add 6USD|
|Helmet add 6.5USD|
Product detail pictures:
High Performance 1000W High Quality Electric Moped with Disk Brake (MES-013) for Detroit Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
Hello Friends !!
|| WELCOME TO MOTORMINE ||
MUST LIKE | COMMENT WHAT TO SEE IN NEXT VIDEO | SUBSCRIBE |
Upcoming Hero Bikes and Scooters in India – 2016, 2017, 2018
HERO Bikes / Upcoming Bikes in India 2016-17 / Motoshastra
With the competition hotting up in the two-wheeler segment, the country’s largest 2 wheeler maker is planning to bring in several all-new bikes and scooters in India in the next 2-3 years. While there will be at least three scooters (including an electric & hybrid), there will be at least 6 new bikes. In this video, we have compiled the list of all upcoming Hero Bikes and Scooters in India that will be launched in the next 2-3 years.
The engine has been said to be a 300cc unit with fuel injection and liquid cooling. The power figures of the bike have not yet been revealed. It is expected to get a production ready version by 2017 and would come with a 6-speed gearbox. The bike uses premium Pirelli Sport Demon tyres and optional ABS. XF3R is expected to launch with a price tag of around INR 1.75-2.00 lakh and it would use a mono-shock instead of traditional dual shock absorbers at the rear.
Hero’s most performance packed offering, the XF3R Concept is also one of the most eye catching substance around the country. It carries a different approach than traditional Hero motorcycles and surprisingly, it also carries a bit of EBR in itself. The Hero’s performance partner which has gone down due to excessive debt has also show their designing as well as performance skills on the present concept.
The first of its kind from Hero MotoCorp, XF3R comes with a true street fighter design. It gets a vertically stretched front fascia with blue LED DRL’s and golden painted USD forks at the front. The thick forks are linked to a 5×2 style spider web alloy wheels, which has been painted black for the front and red for the rear. The clean ground clearance is further enhanced by a high mounted exhaust and a red under body surround panel
I Think Friends You Enjoyed This Video A Lot.
Finally Thanks For Watching.
Keep Supporting Us.
Please watch: “TOP 5 – Cars Modified By DC India || Best Ever Modified Cars In INDIA By DC || MOTORMINE ||”
- Anyone (in 10 mins) can create their own $30 very strong bicycle trailer out of an ordinary hand truck. Bruce Thomson in New Zealand explains in a slide show a demo of many he’s made & used in many years.
- Also gives ‘surprise tips’ on safety – attaching & carrying loads. These trailers take tiny space to store (vertical).
- Note: With years of hard work, wheel bearings fail. Watch for wobbly wheels, replace/re-sleeve them. With huge weights, the tubeless wheels sheared their bolts going over deep pothole or steps, so don’t put more than about 250kg while towing. Walking the bike ‘safer. Can take big 8′x4′ wallboard though, if you extend with a 4″x2″. & rear crossbar.
- See other vids:”No need for bicycle trailer – vertical load the carrier’ and “World’s cheapest ‘Vertical recliner’ bicycle”, “Double glaze doityourself for 1500 dollars”. “Watch me scale my own teeth FREE”, and “Simple shower lid DIY – stops chilly drafts, prevents mildew, adds cubic m storage”
- MAY 2013: Created 1M wide swap-in axle for stability.
- SEPT 2013 Have just bought some (used) skateboard wheels, with a view to making a super-compact, telescopic-collapsible , strong trailer small enough to carry all the time on the bike. If/when it’s done, I’ll create a video and mention it on this video too.
- MARCH 2014 Still saving lots of money by using the trailer free instead of paying deliveries or owning a car. Note: If you’re thinking of adding an electric motor to the front wheel, it can endanger your control of steering, esp. at speed. When you turn, the wheel can twist unpredictably. Better to apply motor to back wheel instead.
By from -
By from -