Manufacturer of Disabled Electric Tricycle (TC-015) to Canberra Factories
Manufacturer of Disabled Electric Tricycle (TC-015) to Canberra Factories Detail:
|Motor||brushless hub motor 500W|
|Battery||48V20Ah sealed lead-acid battery|
|Charging time||8-10 hours|
|Performance & Main components|
|Range||70km(distance by riders weight,terrain,road sufurface etc.)|
|Product colour||customer’s request|
|Front brake||drum brake|
|Front fork||hydraulic pressure|
|Rear brake||drum brake|
|Throttle||Twist intelligent speed control|
|With rheostat (adjust max speed from 0km/h to25km/h)|
|With reverse gear|
|Unit packaging||Each in a carton Box|
|Qty / Export carton||1 pc /ctn|
|Export carton dimension||144X68X106CM|
|1×20′footer FCL quantity||20pcs|
|1×40′footer FCL quantity||48pcs|
The price above are based on FOB Ningbo(Zhejiang Province,China).
The quotation is valid within 15 days, we reserve the right to modify the prices if needed.
The prices above are for your reference only, it is subject to our final confirmation.
Product detail pictures:
Manufacturer of Disabled Electric Tricycle (TC-015) to Canberra Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
Building video of the EV project from summer 15′, named the nobuo-01!
It is a two-seater small electric e-kart vehicle assisted with a solar panel. It has been basically a platform for experimenting with four-wheel vehicle, dual motor direct drive, solar installation, steel welding techniques and generally a higher voltage system than usual.
Although the vehicle is not nearly a truly useful or commercial product it’s still interesting in some aspects of their construction and serves as an example to show basic concepts of a 4 wheeled electric vehicle.
It is built from a very strong steel base that was part of a pedal go-kart acquired in Germany, that was missing some pieces in the front. The base has been modified to accommodate two front hubs and also to fit the entire desired dimensions.
The electrical system contains:
- Twin 10Kv direct drive front hub motors working with a maximum continuous output of 1500W each one, laced into 16″ rims (a lacing nightmare) and mounted on 16″ steel forks.
- 1500W twin controllers, each one feeding each hub and within connections in parallel to respond identical to commands.
- Li-ion NCA Battery 72V 29Ah (2kWh) specially designed with a BMS capable of delivering 40A continuous (3360W max)*
- Two 72VDC to 12VDC converters and one 12VDC to 5VDC converter.
- 6 fuses Box to protect each controller independently, each converter, an output for connecting a 72VDC to 240VAC inverter and a sixth 72VDC output free for use.
- The steering wheel incorporates a display with speedometer, mileage, battery level, voltage and outside temperature. Two digital thermometers with probes connected to each axis of each hub. Graphic wattmeter with consumption curves. Accelerator. Button for regenerative braking, high level brake and reverse. A rear view screen (rear camera).
- The instrument panel includes a push button that activates side lights, short lights and long lights, charging port (12V), two USB ports, voltmeter (converter) and each device installed on the steering wheel.
- A 60W solar panel with 14 protected solar cells connected in series to form a voltage of 98Voc and 84Vmp, ideal for charging a lithium ion battery 72V (84Vmax). A solar controller connected to it and the battery, which regulates and indicates the accumulated charge (Ah), instantaneous amperage, solar panel voltage, battery voltage and other values. Also with a USB charging port.
- All LED lighting are 12VDC and are powered by converters.
In terms of performance:
- It has a mixed range of up to 200km(+5km per hour of sun) at 35Km/h, an average consumption close to 10W/km thanks to a low profile, not any train losses except bearings and induction motor, 16″ wheels that make the hubs operate very efficiently, thoroughly battery built to maximize efficiency and overall 72V system help to minimizing energy losses.
- Maximum speed of 50 km/h in normal mode. ~ 65Km/h in 120% mode (with an extremely high amps draining).
- Regenerative braking works like a wall, it’s configured into the controllers (Greentime) to do it right at 72V (84Vmax) and “high level brake” that stops completely the wheels. There is also a mechanical brake lever braking the rear wheels, and mechanical brakes V-brakes available on the front forks.
I hope you like it! I am happy to answer any questions about its construction
*72V 29Ah battery building video — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z1PIG…
- M83 – Oblivion (feat. Susanne Sundør) (Instrumental)
- a-Ha – Take On Me
- Piers Baron – As Our Witness (2015 Rework)
This video shows how to test a auto choke commonly found on many mopeds and atvs. This demonstration was filmed in the lab at Western Iowa Tech Community College Motorcycle and Powersports Technology Program. If you would like more info on the program feel free to contact the instructor @ 712-274-8733 ext 1204 or email email@example.com .
By from -
By from -