professional factory provide Mountain Lithium Battery Electric Bike (TDN-039B) to The Swiss Factory
professional factory provide Mountain Lithium Battery Electric Bike (TDN-039B) to The Swiss Factory Detail:
|Motor||180W-200W High speed brushless DC hub intelligent motor|
|Battery||24V,5AH/8AH Li-ion battery are available|
|Charge||AC 110V-240V 50/60HZ|
|Performance & Main components|
|Max.speed||25km/h (EU) or 32km/h(USA&Canada)|
|Range||30km Or pedaling-electyic model 40km|
|Tyres||KEDNA 20″ X1.75|
|Wheels||Alloy rims and lightweight aloy hubs|
|Front fork||Alloy aluminum suspension|
|Mounting ability||more than 10 degrees|
|PAS||With 1:1 intelligent pedal assistant system|
|N.W/G.W||25 / 29 KGS|
|1×20′footer FCL quantity||114pcs|
Product detail pictures:
professional factory provide Mountain Lithium Battery Electric Bike (TDN-039B) to The Swiss Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
Congratulations on your SONDORS Electric Bike purchase! Thank you for being what makes SONDORS great!
If you are not familiar with assembling bicycles then it is STRONGLY recommended that you take your SONDORS Electric Bike to a local reputable bike shop. Most shops will be able to assemble and make any necessary adjustments for your new bike for a small fee. That said, if you are familiar with bike assembly, please refer to the below as a preliminary guideline for the SONDORS Electric Bike.
NEEDED FOR ASSEMBLY: (but not included with your bike):
• Extra Hand: Ideally 2 people are needed to help lift the bike out of carton and an extra hand can be useful to help secure the position of the bike for some assemblies – especially if you don’t have a bike mechanics stand/ or work station.
• 15mm open end wrench – Used to tighten the wheel nuts and attach the pedals to the cranks.
• Phillips Screw Driver (for attaching the reflectors to the bike wheels and the F/R reflectors on the Handle Bar and Seat Posts
• Optional: Wire/cable cutter to trim the front Brake cable shorter at the disc brake caliper arm lever)
• Set of 5 Allen Wrenches (6mm, 5mm, 4mm, 3mm, 2.5mm.
• A T25 Torx wrench (used for the screws that attach the disc brake to the wheel hubs).
CARTON OPENING AND UNPACKING:
• With the carton in the upright position (as shown indicated by the up arrows) open the top of the box carefully avoiding the staples as they can be sharp.
• With the box flaps pulled back remove the Seat/Seat post assembly and the cardboard accessory box containing the Allen wrench set and the accessory items.
• Open and unpack the smaller cardboard Accessory box – Removing the pedals, battery charger, bag of fasteners, reflectors and Allen wrenches.
• With the help of another person, team lift the bike out of the box and position it where the packaging materials on the bike frame and fork can be removed.
• Carefully clip the 2 white zip tie connectors to release the larger cardboard box from the front wheel. This larger cardboard box contains the bikes battery. At this point please refer to the charging directions in the below for the process to start the initial conditioning charge for the battery so that it can be charging while the remainder of the bike is being assembled.
Here is the complete breakdown of assembly via the Go Sondors Blog: https://gosondors.com/how-to-assemble-your-sondors-electric-bike/
** Check out the 2nd most funded campaign ever on Indiegogo here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sondors-electric-bike/
ANOTHER HOOD ADVENTURE WITH A MOBILITY SCOOTER – PROOF RUBBER CAN BE LAID WITH ANYTHING!!!
By from -
By from -