Wholesale Price New Climbing Electric Bike, Electric Bicycle, E-Bicycle, E-Bike (ES-019) to Bangkok Factories
Wholesale Price New Climbing Electric Bike, Electric Bicycle, E-Bicycle, E-Bike (ES-019) to Bangkok Factories Detail:
|Motor||brushless hub motor 500W|
|Battery||48V 12Ah/48V 20AH sealed lead-acid battery All battery with electric protection circuit|
|Dashboard||common meter or LCD|
|Charging time||around 8 hours|
|Lamp||common bulb or LED|
|Performance & Main components|
|Range||50km(48V12AH)(distance by riders weight,terrain,road sufurface etc.)|
|Product colour||customer’s request|
|Front brake||drum brake|
|Front fork||hydraulic pressure|
|Rear brake||Expanding brake|
|Brake lever||cut-off when braking|
|Throttle||Twist intelligent speed control|
|Unit packaging||Each in a carton Box|
|N.W/G.W||65kgs70kgs(48V12AH) 75kg/82kgs(48V 20AH)|
|Qty / Export carton||1 pc /ctn|
|Export carton dimension||168X56X102CM|
|1×20′footer FCL quantity||48pcs|
|1×40′footer FCL quantity||90pcs|
The price above are based on FOB Ningbo(Zhejiang Province,China).
The quotation is valid within 15 days, we reserve the right to modify the prices if needed.
The prices above are for your reference only, it is subject to our final confirmation.
Product detail pictures:
Wholesale Price New Climbing Electric Bike, Electric Bicycle, E-Bicycle, E-Bike (ES-019) to Bangkok Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
Mashable’s Creative Producer Sam Sheffer used the URB-E to commute to and from work for a week to see if this foldable electric scooter is really worth $1700. Subscribe to Mashable: https://on.mash.to/subscribe | Best of playlist: https://on.mash.to/BestOf
MASHABLE ON YOUTUBE
Subscribe to Mashable: https://on.mash.to/subscribe
Best of playlist: https://on.mash.to/BestOf
MASHABLE ACROSS THE WEB
Mashable is a leading global media company that informs, inspires and entertains the digital generation.
[Credits & sources if needed]
Wondering why your Power Wheels battery isn’t charging? First, you’ll need to figure out if the charger or the battery itself is the problem. In this video we go over how to test both.
What you’ll need:
- A volt meter (these can be found at your local hardware store for $10-15)
- Power Wheels battery
- Power Wheels charger
- 2 paperclips if you are testing the red Power Wheels battery
Testing the Charger Output:
- Switch the volt meter to the 20 DC side.
- Touch the electrodes to the Power Wheels battery charger (negative to negative, positive to positive)
- You’ll always want the voltage to be higher than the battery. For example, for a 6v battery the voltage should be 7+. For a 12v Power Wheels battery, the voltage should be above 13.5
- Anything less than these voltages will not be able to charge your battery
- Note: This test will not work on the Power Wheels quick charger, stay tuned for a separate video
Testing the Battery:
- This test is similar to how you checked the Power Wheels charger. Place the electrodes against the battery (negative to negative, positive to positive)
- If your battery is below a certain threshold, the charger will not work
- The 12v battery should be at 10.5v+ and the 6v battery should be over 5v. Any lower and you’ll need to replace the battery
- Note: Testing the red Power Wheels battery is a little trickier because the electrodes won’t fit into the slots. You’ll want to first insert paperclips, and then hold the electrodes beside them against the battery
Be sure to give us a call if you have any questions, or visit our website: https://www.techbatterysolutions.com.
By from -
By from -